Yup it's not a lie. School is tomorrow. We are going to high school. OH NO! We are ging to have take public transportation, which I find scary. Thank goodness that I found someone that can hopefully ride with me everyday, however my besties has not yet found one. I hope they do soon so I don't ave to worry so much. I just wanted to wish everyone good luck on their first day [ESPECIALLY USINGHA, NOELAZARA AND SASHLEY!!!!] Here are pics of my haircut... and something else. [If you don't notice the something else OH WELL!]
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
The First Day of School 2morrow!!!
Posted by Ushnola at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha! I c it... BTW U SAID OH NO... Wich is me! YAY...
I wish U luck... My mom is taking me on the first day... YAY! lols but after that its all good..
u found "someone"...would that indicate me????? lol
Post a Comment