lmaooooo! "that's so random" [:~lalala dah special 1 [inagoodway]
escuse me since when do u say that? I thought u were the goody good
hehehe oopss..i am da goody good one i neva say a** it means arm...mi friends til dis day still ask me y don't i curse =PO:) ily noelia potelia!!
Lol! Me 2! One of my friends keeps forcing me to curse, but I say no way only in your dreams ;) And I don't say lmao instead i say lmbo (Laughing My Butt Off)!! Hehehe I crack myself up.... =]♥Patusha
Usha patusha...pweaseee yur cute buttt thing cracks us all up^ hehehe! i luv yuh guys soo much!~LaLalA
Post a Comment
5 comments:
lmaooooo! "that's so random" [:
~lalala dah special 1 [inagoodway]
escuse me since when do u say that? I thought u were the goody good
hehehe oopss..i am da goody good one i neva say a** it means arm...mi friends til dis day still ask me y don't i curse =P
O:) ily noelia potelia!!
Lol! Me 2! One of my friends keeps forcing me to curse, but I say no way only in your dreams ;) And I don't say lmao instead i say lmbo (Laughing My Butt Off)!! Hehehe I crack myself up.... =]
♥Patusha
Usha patusha...pweaseee yur cute buttt thing cracks us all up^ hehehe! i luv yuh guys soo much!
~LaLalA
Post a Comment